Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
108 villages of 30 GP under Nuapada district of Odisha State & 112 villages of 73 GPs under Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh State.
- Village level awareness meeting, Distribution of Pamphlets, Miking & Roadshow.
- Parents meeting.
- Registration of candidates.
- GP Level Counselling Camp.
- Block Level office Counselling
- Block Level Counselling Camp
- Training Partners Meeting
- Enrolment in preferred Training.
- Follow up during Training by the Staff.
- Counseling of Drop out Candidates
- Completion Certificate distribution
- Meeting with Placement Agencies/ Udyogmitras.
- Placement of Trained candidates.
- Drop out follow up
- Self-employment of trained candidates.
- 220 villagers have already been aware of the program.
- More than 20000 unemployed candidates have already been registered for the Skill development-based training.
- More than 10000 candidates were counseled by the program staff last year. 10 nos partners meet conducted in two blocks.
- 364 Counselling dropout enrolled successfully in the selected trade.
- 3219 certificates distributed among trained learners.
- Meeting for the Partner agency & Udyogmitra candidate in each quarter.
- 1368 Candidates placed in different sectors.
- 2432 candidates have already been self-employed.
PARDA Working on skill in different sector:
- SME I, Local engagement / On the job.
- SME II, entrepreneurship at village level.
- SME III Outside establishment.
- Skill for differently able.
- Mission Swavalamban: Lets Endorse/CIDBI.
- Nab-Skill/ NAB-EDP .
PARDA; in tune with its nomenclature, believes that people have a right to a just and equal society. We are committed to making that right a reality for the people on the boarder lines of Indian society.