Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
As per the present scenario, we all know the COVID-19 pandemic (I & II phase) has put the healthcare systems of various countries out of gear. The disease typically spreads when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks, spewing nasal and throat secretions into the air. Medical complications in such cases, invariable include acute respiratory problems requiring patients to be put under ventilation. So it is the most important factor in preventing the spread of the Virus locally is to empower the communities with the right information and taking precautions as per the advisories being issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
In Nuapada distict, lakhs of daily wage laborers, youth mass, the migrant family returning from outside of our state due to the lockdown situation of COVID-19. As we know most workers who travel in search of livelihood are not legally enrolled by govt. labor department and hence apprehensive of not getting any Government assistance during the current crisis. Many of our migrant workers engaged in a different brick kiln outside and inside of the state have returned to their native place in the lockdown period. In this situation, many homes have more mouths to feed amid the unavailability of work and growing uncertainty. We all know that the PDS distribution system is never covered all the migrant, bonded labor & marginal community in the district because all beneficiaries have not enrolled under the scheme.
At this juncture we have already been started some steps as per our expertise as follows:
- The facility of home quarantine is given to returning migrants before lockdown.
- Facilitated all our Shramik Mitras in GP level Emergency Health Centre.
- Facilitated MGNREGS work for individual job cardholders and without PDS cardholders.
- Facilitated our tailoring units for stitching of Mask to meet the need of the local community.
- Awareness creates on Social Distancing/ vaccination/ use of mask among villages.
- Create Oxygen Bank( 3 Oxygen Cylinder and 5 Concentrator) in our office PARDA for home isolation or quarantine patients.
- Cooked food distribution to the patients relatives at district hospital Nuapada.
PARDA; in tune with its nomenclature, believes that people have a right to a just and equal society. We are committed to making that right a reality for the people on the boarder lines of Indian society.